Vacuum Belt Conveyors
Combining belt technology with engineered vacuum pumps to provide the optimum results!
Dorner is the Largest Supplier of Vacuum Belt Conveyors in the Industry.
- Vacuum belt conveyors are made by perforating the belt and drawing air through grooves in the bed of a standard conveyor.
- Hold flat parts of any material fast to the belt
- Ideal for elevation changes or part holding
- Can be used in upside down applications vacuum conveyors are made by perforating the belt and drawing air through grooves in the bed of a standard conveyor.
Features & Specifications
- Available on Dorner industrial and sanitary belted conveyor platforms
- Aluminum extruded frame with T-Slot construction or Stainless Steel frames
- End and center drive compatible
- Vacuum source is provided by a regenerative vacuum blower
- Reference the conveyor specification sheet for additional details and specifications
Custom Vacuum Belt Engineering
Every vacuum conveyor is engineered to the exact needs of the customer’s part. This includes fluting paper, empty plastic bottles, moving insulation, and holding injection molded parts. Dorner combines vacuum belt conveyors with expert control technology to ensure precision part location.
In-House Vacuum Belt Production
All vacuum belts are made at