AquaPruf 7600 Conveyors
Conveyor specialists are ready to help you find the right solution
Benefits of AquaPruf 7600 Conveyor:
- Frame is designed with no horizontal surfaces for optimum cleaning.
- Bearings are mounted in cast stainless steel housing for maximum performances in washdown environments.
- Belt tensioning mechanism uses Acme threads for easy cleaning and is externally mounted to the frame with adequate clearances for cleaning
- The tool-less tip up pulley allows conveyor end to be lifted for easily for quick access to inside of conveyor for cleaning.
- Conveyor is designed to withstand high pressure (100-1,500 psi) spray and chlorinated solutions.
- Drive spindle is Cast-On Urethane Lagging for increased load capacity. Spindle has grooved for V-guided belts for optimum performance.
- Frame cut-outs (optional) are available to allow spraying the inside of the conveyor without lifting the belt.
- Nose bar idler ends (optional) are available in 1/2″, 1″ & 1 7/8″ for small product transfers.
- Belt lifters (optional) lift belt from wear strips/bed plate by simply pulling an external lever for fast access and effective cleaning.
- Belt scraper (optional) removes build up and adjusts easily for each application. Features tool-less disassembly/assembly for cleaning of parts.
- Solid bed plate (optional) is stainless steel and locates on UHMW strips for delicate/fragile products.
- Load: 20 lbs/square food of belt
- Belt Widths: 6″ to 60″
- Lengths: 36″ to 40′
- Belt speed: 328 ft/min maximum
- 3.5″ diameter drive roller with cast-on Urethane lagging
- UHMW Wear strip bed plate
- Continuous TIG welded 304 stainless steel frame
- #4 Polish on all outside surfaces
- Bearing material is 400 stainless steel
- Bearing lubricant is H1 type FDA lubricant
- FDA approved belting and plastic components
- Straight Flat and Cleated Belt Conveyor Models
- Z-Frame Flat and Cleated Belt Conveyor Models (0 to 60°+)
- Loads up to 20 lbs per square foot of conveyor belt (90 kg/m2)
- Widths up to 60” (1524 mm)
- Lengths 36” (914 mm) up to 480” (12.2 m)
- Continuous TIG Welded 304 stainless steel frame