1st Shift: Monday-Friday | 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
2nd Shift: Monday-Thursday | 2:00 pm – 12:30 am
At Dorner we are dedicated to providing our Summer Help with valuable work experience in the manufacturing field. If you enjoy working with your hands and have satisfaction in seeing a product assembled from start to finish, this opportunity will be of interest to you!
We have a wide variety of openings on our manufacturing floor. Positions range from assembly to aluminum saw operations to basic maintenance projects, all under the guidance of full-time Dorner personnel.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be capable of regularly lifting 35 to 50 pounds.
- Use of Power tools and basic measuring equipment is required.
- Previous experience with reading blueprints is a plus.
- Eager to learn and be able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong team player with the ability to interact positively.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Good attendance is necessary.