1st Shift: Monday-Friday
6:00 am – 2:30 pm
Dorner Mfg. Corp. is looking for a Maintenance Technician who shares our commitment to our customers, partners and business. This position is responsible for maximizing the uptime of all production equipment in the shop. Primary responsibilities include: managing and performing preventative maintenance (PM) and troubleshooting and repairing all types of production equipment. This could include anything from pneumatic hand tools to CNC turning and machining centers. The Maintenance Technician would also work with outside vendors and contractors as necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience in troubleshooting and repair of a variety of industrial equipment; experience with mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems desired.
- Schedule flexibility is necessary when emergencies arise.
- Must have very strong communication skills for dealing with co-workers, management and outside contractors.
- Self-directed with the ability to prioritize and to handle multiple projects at once.